Wednesday, October 10, 2018

Wonderful Book of Poems of Comfort and Hope, Now on Amazon

This book is so perfect for you to give to someone who needs encouragement. And if you are looking for hope and peace in your own life you will find that this book will guide you to that place in a gentle way. The poems in Beyond These Dark lands are Edges of Joy, Words of Comfort and Hope speaks to the heart of those going through struggles and hardship.

To get it through Amazon CLICK HERE.

I am very excited that this book of encouraging poems is now available on Amazon, (see the link below). Amazon seems to be the way that people want to shop, so I am glad to make it available on their site. 

I did not write this book to make money but to be an encouragement to others.  That is why I priced it so low. I do not make much and what I do make I use to buy copies for those who need it and cannot afford it.

© A.E. Dozat 2018