Tuesday, November 13, 2018

The Perfect Thank You Gift, Illustrated Poems of Encouragement and Faith

I am humbled and amazed when people contact me to request copies of my book of poems, Beyond These Dark Lands Are Edges of Joy.

To order directly from my printer and receive wholesale pricing, CLICK HERE.

Recently, a lady contacted me to order ten copies as thank you gifts for friends who worked with her on a committee she leads. She said the book of poems was so moving and inspirational that she felt she had to give a copy to each person.

She wanted to give something to each person after they put on a big event. In the past, she would give each one a $5.00 gift card for a donut shop or coffee shop. She decided that, although it would cost twice as much, she would make a book gift instead. She felt it was the right thing to do since several persons were going through difficult times with loss and discouragement.

I am grateful that God uses my book of poems to encourage and comfort people with His love.

I am very excited that this book of encouraging poems is now available on Amazon (see the link below). Amazon seems to be how people want to shop, so I am glad to make it available on their site. 

I did not write this book to make money but to be an encouragement to others.  That is why I priced it so low. I do not make much, and what I do make, I use to buy copies for those who need it and cannot afford it. 

© A.E. Dozat 2018